Starting in 2015 a Directors’ Hub in the Western Cape – with discussion around tax issues with Peter Dicks Tax for NPO’s specialist – “How to make the taxman a donor and reduce tax risk…..at no cost!” We will create a possible skype link with CEO’s in other provinces if people want to join – let us know!
- Next year we will also look at income development for NPO’s – how can it be different?
There will be a half day fundraising training workshop on the 10th February in Cape Town. This workshop has been developed for middle to senior management level fundraisers as well as directors and trustees of NPOs. Workshops participants will be introduced to strategies that can be used to develop fundraising plans to meet their organisations funding needs. The course will offer practical guidance on how to create and implement an effective fundraising strategy including a supporting marketing and communications strategy.
- A Working group will be looking at themes for the SACF .… let us know topics you want covered and whether you’d like to play a role in this.
- 11 March 2015 – CHANGE DAY. A global grass roots movement started in the UK in 2013, it is aimed at people working in health and aged care throughout the world. It simply asks us all to make a pledge to do something within our personal capacity to make change happen and to raise the bar in whatever way we can.
Through the SACF join the CHANGE campaign!
- 19 June 2015 – Care Home Open Day – book the date!
- We need facilitators of Chapters in different regions. If you’d like to consider doing this please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can help make a difference in your region.
- Social media – ‘like’ our facebook page to stay in touch and check out our website – from 2015 there will be a members only portal with links/newsletters/reports.